2020 Schedule & Standingshttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1m3Eo6rm1lC77qN8grkYZeyrAlLvl225SzE0-vSjv4/edit#gid=0
March Madness in its 2nd day of action. Make sure you follow the highlights on Twitter @UMBballclub and the standings and scores. Click on the schedule link above and then the boys or girls tabs to see scores and standings.
Scroll down the page for complete rules
1 Winning coaches please email me the score with team # or name and gender/grade
2. Clarification on Mercy Rule - 15 pts means no full court pressure at 15 or above pts
3. UMBC wants to do our part to control the spread of the Corona Virus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you, a player or family member have been out of the country, please stay home.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
If you play at UMMS
5:30 PM is the earliest you can enter the school on weeknights and 8AM on Saturdays
Looking at the school - park on right side near back - gym doors are on side - near back follow walkway
If you play at UMIS
6:00 PM is the earliest you can enter the school on weeknights and 8AM on Saturdays
you need to go around back of the school and park behind the school
there is a door at the end of the first rear lot that says Hoops entrance
walk through those doors and down hallway (the first gym you see is NOT the correct one)
take the first hallway left - passing by cafeteria
near end of hall there are double doors that is the UMIS gym
If you play at UMHS - main or Aux gym
7:30 PM is the earliest you can enter the school on weeknights and 12PM on Saturday 14th and 8AM on Saturday 21st
park in main lot towards the left of the school - NO rear entry will be permitted
Gym is near top of parking lot
Doors will take you right into Main gym
to get to Aux Gym - walk left side of main gym floor and through 1st set of door
Aux gym is to your lef
After a great inaugural tournament in 2019, the 2020 March Madness Tournament will be even better!
UMBC 2nd annual March Madness
Flexible schedules with 3 game guarantee (including flexible championship game)
A&B divisions when available
3rd-8th grade boys and girls
$295 ($275 if registered and paid before Dec 1st)
You can choose you blackout dates so to not interfere with ICBA championship or other conflicts
Contact Jeff @ [email protected]
Registration Form - Download here